Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Rio San Juan vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Rio San Juan vs Villa Reynolds, Argentina
Rio San Juan vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Rio San Juan vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Rio San Juan vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Bust, Afghanistan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Pocahontas, Ar, Usa
Eureka, California vs Alma, Mi
Wakayama vs Hays, Ks
Choir vs Tartu
Adrian, Mi vs Greenwood, Sc
- The distance between Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 13,499 km or 8,388 mi.
- To reach Rio San Juan in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 90.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Rio San Juan bearing 53° or NE .
- Rio San Juan has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Rio San Juan is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Rio San Juan. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 504.2 mm (19.9 in) more which is equivalent to 504.2 l/m² (12.37 US gal/ft²) or 5,042,000 l/ha (539,023 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.2° higher in Rio San Juan than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rio San Juan relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Rio San Juan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -42 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Rio San Juan vs Karioi, New Zealand
Rio San Juan vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Rio San Juan vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Rio San Juan vs Kamishli, Syria
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Marrakech, Morocco
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Kiev, Ukraine
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Quintero vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir
Rome, Ga vs Mt Pleasant
Louisville, Ms vs Taejon
Pune vs Santa Cruz
Rio San Juan vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio San Juan
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) WNW
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) WNW
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) W
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 69 kms (42.9 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 54.7 kms (34 miles) WSW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) SSW
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 65.7 kms (40.8 miles) SW
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 51.2 kms (31.8 miles) S
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) SW
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 59 kms (36.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita