| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio San Juan in September is hot at 27.45 °C (81.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry. Some 139.3mm (5.5in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio San Juan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio San Juan:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) WNW
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) WNW
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) W
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 69 kms (42.9 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 54.7 kms (34 miles) WSW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) SSW
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 65.7 kms (40.8 miles) SW
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 51.2 kms (31.8 miles) S
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) SW
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 59 kms (36.7 miles) S