| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio San Juan in May is hot at 26.55 °C (79.79 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 202.8mm (8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio San Juan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio San Juan:
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) WNW
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 52 kms (32.3 miles) WNW
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 79.7 kms (49.5 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) W
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 69 kms (42.9 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 54.7 kms (34 miles) WSW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 45.1 kms (28 miles) SW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) SSW
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 65.7 kms (40.8 miles) SW
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 51.2 kms (31.8 miles) S
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) SW
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 59 kms (36.7 miles) S